Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday's Jewelry Lusts!

So I'm slowly easing back into FL. I know I was gone for awhile, but it took some time to adjust to my new lifestyle. Forgive? Good, let's move on.

I was at For Love the other day, and I was looking at their necklaces and realized that I really want a necklace with a delicate charm on it. They had a really pretty four leaf clover one, but I wanted something more meaningful. I'm still not sure what I'm really looking for, but I thought I would share some of my favorites with you.

I love this Tea, Anyone? (Lulu's $12) charm necklace. It's so ladylike and unusual. I'm not a tea drinker, but I think I'd feel very prim and proper wearing this!

These Tricycle Race (Lulu's $10) necklaces are very nostalgic. I had a red and white tricycle that I used to ride up and down my driveway. There's a simple feeling of childhood that comes with this necklace that I really love.

My grandpa used to play the harmonica, so this Coin and Harmonica (F21 $3.80) reminds me of him. I think I might order this one, it looks so delicate and totally unexpected!

You can't get much more festive than this Cute Reindeer (F21 $7.80) necklace! I think it's perfect for the holidays without being overly cutesy, like a light up sweater vest. Pair it with a simple cream sweater and some buttery brown boots and you have a perfectly coordinated, comfortable, holiday outfit.

Any readers out there? I don't know about you, but I LOVE losing myself in a good book. A cold, snowy day is the perfect time to curl up with a classic novel. Or, if you're like me and don't have time to enjoy that luxury (unless your child decides to nap), you can rock this Cute Book (F21 $5.80) to show your love for the arts.

Last but not least, I found this Lace-Up Boot (F21 $4.80) which looks a bit like a combat boot. I couldn't leave out my military girls, so here you go. If you're like me and don't like rockin' the dogtags (but to each their own), this is a cute way to pay homage to your man.

That's all I've got for today. Liam is playing CONTENTLY by himself on the floor, I think I need to relish this moment a little more.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...