Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Favorite Boutiques!

There seems to have been an influx of online boutiques lately, and to be honest, I started feel like they were all carrying the same products (read: chevron maxi skirts and shift dresses). For me, I feel that in order to have a successful online boutique, you've gotta carry pieces that can't be found anywhere else (isn't that the point of a boutique, after all?).

There have been a select few boutiques that have impressed me and (I believe) will have staying power. They have the perfect mix of style and affordability, and it allows women in areas such as mine (rural and sheltered) to have the latest looks and styles in their closets without having to drive 70+ miles to find them. 

I admire the men and women who had a vision and started these boutiques. Owning my own store has always been a dream of mine but seemed out of reach. Knowing that there are people out there who may have started out just like me and succeeded, gives me hope! 

Here are a couple of my faves, be sure to check them out and follow them to be updated when new looks arrive, giveaways happen (they do these A LOT on their Facebook pages), or there's a sale going on!

1. Hazel & Olive Boutique (cute name, right?!)
Yes, they carry a lot of chevron products, but they also carry a ton of adorable and spot-on trend products. My absolute favorite was a chevron poncho that I debated ordering for a solid 12 hours. I'm also in love with their shorts (bows and white on white leopard prints) as well as their workout tanks!
Hazel & Olive Website
Hazel & Olive Facebook
Hazel & Olive Pinterest
Hazel & Olive Instagram

2. Pop Of Chic jewelry
I came across this awesome little jewelry boutique when she started following me on IG. Let me tell you, it didn't take long for me to become majorly obsessed with her products. I love costume style jewelry, but I cannot afford to buy J. Crew's necklaces, so I love that P.O.C. has similar pieces at a MUUUUCH more affordable price!
Pop Of Chic Website
Pop of Chic Facebook
Pop of Chic Pinterest
Pop of Chic Instagram

3. Apricot Lane Peoria
I feel like this is a given. I've been blogging about AL for awhile now, and I just finally got my first shoutout from them (which totally made my day)! They are definitely one of the most successful online boutiques that I've come across lately, and I'm honored to feature them in my blog!
Apricot Lane Peoria Website
Apricot Lane Peoria Facebook
Apricot Lane Peoria Pinterest
Apricot Lane Peoria Instagram

Those are my top three right now, but I'm sure that I'll come across more as I continue this blogging endeavor! Keep an eye out for more pieces featured on Fashion Lust from these shops, and don't forget to think of them when you're doing your springtime shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...