Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Target Must-Haves!

My husband flies a lot of nights, so when LB and I get bored, we usually "take a trip" (as he likes to call it) to Target and roam the aisles. Even if we don't buy anything, it's nice to get out of the house and walk around at least a little bit. The dollar section gets me (moreso him) every time though, so we rarely leave empty-handed.

I will say that for the first time I think ever, I am thoroughly impressed with Merona's line for spring. I rarely like their stuff, but found myself lusting after a few pieces with their tag on them. Big surprise! Read on for more of my faves, and be sure to check your local Target for new finds for spring!


Think I have a thing for blue and black this season? ;)



I truly believe I could stock my entire wardrobe with springtime must-haves solely from Target.

What would be on your list?

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...