Monday, April 8, 2013

Can't Wait To Buy...

I got some extra (and unexpected) money recently, so I'm going to be a little naughty and use some of it to buy some things I've had my eye on lately. I feel like I've been stuck in this fashion rut lately, and I can't wait for warmer weather to pull me out of it.


1. Zara pumps: I've never purchased anything from Zara (GASP! I know), and I think that these shoes would be a fabulous addition to my [lacking] shoe-drobe. I love the nude and the white-they'll go great with just about anything!

2. Neon yellow maxi dress: I featured this in a recent post, and haven't been able to get it off my mind, so I think that's a sign I need to order it. I'll have at least 10 maxis at my disposal, but that's a good thing, right?

3. Lucite necklace: I'm OBSESSED. This necklace will go perfect with anything, and I love the chunkiness of it, yet it's still super feminine. Beautiful!

4. Bird print tube dress: I saw this at Old Navy the other day and I knew it'd be perfect for my son's birthday party. I love the blue and white birdie print too, it's preppy yet girly!

5. Drawstring floral skirt: I featured this in a recent post, and I finally found one in my size at the local Target-let's hope it's still there!

6. Pretty peplum top: I've been searching for a good peplum top, and I think this one will be perfect! Love the bow on the back, and the white will go with everything! There's nothing I don't love about this top!

I could go on all night, but I've got a rowdy toddler and beagle who seem to be plotting against me, so that isn't gonna happen. 

Tell me, what do you have your eye on?

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...