Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Girls Night Out!

Who doesn't love a girls night out?! I know I can't be the only one who enjoys dressing up to go out. Our tradition is getting dressed up for birthdays. Cocktail attire is a must and I'm always scoping out cute dresses for a night out. It seems that I'm always finding dresses when I don't need them, yet when I've got an event to go to, I can't find a thing. My remedy for that from now on is to buy every cocktail dress I come across that I love. Makes sense, right? ;) Ok, so thanks to Miss Caity Rose (who is currently in London and blogging about her experience, you should check it out-there.she.goes), I've found this website called Lulus that I am in complete lust with. I thought it would be more on the pricey side, but holy crap, it's affordable! Every time I come across a new clothing site, the first section I look in is the dresses. I don't know why, but I can tell a lot about a site by the dresses they sell. You don't have to weed through a million tops, you can pretty much get the vibe from the first page or two of the dresses. Shoes are a close second. If they aren't affordable and trendy though, I move on. Alright, back to dresses-what are some occasions that might call for a cocktail dress? Birthdays? Bachelorette parties? Just a night out? Yes, yes, and YES! The one thing I hate though is when I'm out (and lookin' mighty fiiine) and some girl has to make a comment. Yes, I'm aware I'm wearing a dress, and yes I'm aware that I look much more put together then you do. So back off. Kthanks.

I also want to mention that there is this awesome website called Rent the Runway where you can rent designer gowns for as low as $50. They also have jewelry that starts at $10. I'm definitely planning on using that site for a future night out and, if my husband gets his shiz together, a military ball. There's this gorgeous Badgley Mischka Screen Siren Gown that I am dying for. It reminds me of something Taylor Swift would wear, and I love her red carpet style.

Ok, that's all for now. I'm going to leave you guys with some pretty dresses to drool over and hopefully order for yourselves!
Whitman Red Dress  (this looks like a Victoria Beckham dress!)


And last but not least, this. I want this, I need this, I DIE for this. But alas, they're sold out. Omg, I need to find out if they're getting more or where else I could find something like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...