Saturday, August 6, 2011

Booties-a tutorial!

It's come to my attention that a certain pair of footwear causes panic in some people. You see them, you love them, and so you buy them. But when you get home, you realize you have NO idea how to wear them. Welp, have no fear, Fashion Lust is here to help you out. I've put together a few "sets" from Polyvore to help show you the NUMEROUS ways that booties can be worn. No matter if you're having drinks at a swanky downtown bar or perusing the farmer's market, you CAN wear them and ROCK them. It just takes a little courage, a little creativity, and that awesome "I'm hot and I know it" attitude that all my lusties have in common. Muah! Enjoy!


booties1








booties2





booties3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...