Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday's Edition of What I'm Loving...

Why does it seem that when you don't have the money to spare, you find a thousand things you want, yet when you do have the extra money, you can't find a thing you like? Money for us is a little tight right now, since I'm not working and we just had our last batch of visitors leave. Of course, now that I'm spending more time at home, I'm spending more time online, and that's leading me to all my favorite sites where I'm finding things I absolutely muuust haaave. It's rough! 


Anyways, I wanted to share a couple pieces that I've recently found, and maybe one of you will snatch one up and rock it for me. I'll live vicariously through you guys. ;)


Sparkle Sleeve Blazer in Cream

1. Studded Zip Bustier- Love Culture
2. Striped Knit Bustier- Love Culture
I feel like I'm a little too old (and I don't have a flat tummy) to rock a bustier, but I still think they're adorable and awesome.

Long Division Black Maxi DressLong Division Black Maxi Dress

Pirate Skull Legging - BlackSkull Print Pants - GreyAngry Hawaiian Print Legging - Red
1. Pirate Skull Legging- Necessary Clothing
2. Skull Print Pants- Necessary Clothing
3. Angry Hawaiian Print Legging- Necessary Clothing
I'm slightly obsessed with printed leggings and definitely plan on incorporating them into my wardrobe come fall. You can take any old sweater or tunic and give it a fresh new look with some printed leggings! 

Can ya tell I'm on a pattern kick? I don't know, there's something about Fall that makes me want to wear elaborate, richly colored, patterns with my boots. It just seems...cozy to me. 
(BTW, Forever 21 has free shipping for orders over $25 until Sunday)

2. Sparkling Square Bangle- Forever 21
3. Glittered Heart Bracelet- Forever 21
I'd wear all of these together for a really fun and eclectic look. Pair them with a chunky watch and some of your other favorite pieces for a personalized look!

That's it for me tonight, folks. Can you tell that my husband is gone and I am b.o.r.e.d.?! I'm going to enjoy a glass of wine with my neighbor (who leaves in less than a week, I am SO BUMMED) and listen to the stock car races in my backyard. Enjoy your Saturday night!

blank-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...