Monday, May 21, 2012

30% off sitewide at Tobi!

Just wanted to share that Tobi has 30% off their entire site! Their clothes are already a steal, so this discount is fabulous! Y'all already know that I'm obsessed with this site, but I'm still going to share some of my faves. I'm also going to throw in some other current must haves from other sites, since I'm in the mood for a little online window shopping. Enjoy!

Lori Spiked Heels in Beige
LUHHHHHRVE (they come in black too).

Blocked Peplum Dress in Purple and Teal

Take a trip back to the 80's!

Zazie Shift Dress in Black and White

This would look so fab with some colorful jewelry/shoes. You could even throw in some neon pieces.



I just HAD to post this super chic "Versace" dress from Necessary Clothing, it is so gaudy and eclectic...there isn't anything I DON'T love about it. I'm thinking some cobalt blue platforms and huge gold bracelets...you?

Versace One Shoulder Mini Dress - PinkVersace One Shoulder Mini Dress - Pink


Ok, I need to finish the latest episode of RHNJ and hit the hay. Another exciting day of work tomorrow!

Ciao!

blank-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...