Saturday, May 19, 2012

Printed Shorts & Blazers!


blazer and printed shorts 
Grab all the deets here!

CW Upfront Presentation in New York, May 17, 2012 

I'm in love with this pic of Shenae Grimes. Not only is she absolutely gorge, but I am totally diggin' her outfit as well. I just bought a pair of off white and blue printed linen shorts at Target and was debating (for like 30 minutes) about whether or not to buy them, and now I'm glad I did! I am seeing printed shorts everywhere now, and I love how they're being taken from day to night. So perfect. 

I took the liberty of putting together a few different looks, but I will say, I am LOVING the coral and chiffon combo. Gotta love H&M, right?

That's all for today, it's the Nugget's 2nd birthday party, so I have LOTS to do!

Happy Shopping!


blank-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...