Thursday, May 31, 2012

Accessories!

It's been awhile since I've posted some of my favorite accessories, and after doing some blog browsing and window shopping, I've gathered a few of my favorite things to share with you, my wonderful lustie. ;)


Have you heard of GoJane? It's an awesomely affordable website that has ah-mazeballs jewelry and accessories. I absolutely lurve their stuff. Check it out for yourself and let me know what some of your faves are!

1. Wraparound Colorblock Watch: the pink, orange, and gold is so fresh, and I am digging the bracelet/watch combo here. I always pair a couple of bangles and/or delicate bracelets with my watches, but this one allows you to have that all-in-one look. So cute!

2. Rhinestone Trim Boyfriend Watch: I'm obsessed with rose gold watches right now, and the fact that this watch is super clunky makes me love it even more. Like I said above, I usually pair my watches with a couple bracelets, and this one would look super pretty and feminine with some delicate "tennis-style" bracelets. Find something that has a single row of rhinestones, and another that's a simple chain with a girly charm-show off your personality a little! Or, try this Embellished Anchor Bracelet-I'm in love!

3. Shape Charm Jewelry Set: I'm not usually super cray-cray for jewelry sets, but I actually love this one! I don't think I'd wear them all together, since this necklace needs to be worn on it's own, but I love the color combination of the pink and the gold. I really love the multi-colored set, but the black and turquoise ones are gorgeous as well! I'd love to wear this with a simple tank and some high waisted shorts w/a belt. Totes perfect for a casual summer dinner!

4. Leopard Print Sunglasses: I'm a sunglasses hoarder. I don't even get to wear them that often because I'm usually wearing my glasses (slight contact mishap and now I'm scared to put them in again), but I still constantly buy them. I try to find funkier styles that not everyone has, and these leopard print ones are super sassy and fun. I prefer the purple shade, but the black is just as fab!

That's going to do it for me tonight, I've got the pups curled up at the foot of my bed and my hubs is watching some ridic sci-fi movie, so I think it's the perfect time for me to go watch some crappy reality tv and crash. 

Happy Shopping!

blank-2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...