Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fashion Essentials for The Everygirl

I came across this blog via Pinterest (of course!) and thought it was too great not to share. Basically what it is, is a list of  21 fashion essentials for every woman. You'd be surprised at how many of these items you already have in your closet and just how "essential" these pieces really are-I mean, I there's no way I'd survive without my cardigans or ballet flats-even though Harv ate my fave pair of Old Navy ones (there's always next season, right?). If you have a minute, definitely check the list here and be sure to read through The Everygirl Blog-they have some awesome and informative articles! 

What are some of your "must haves"?

blank-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...