Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Quickie (and easy!) DIY Project!

Paying for eye make-up remover can easily put a strain on your budget. It's one of those expenses that you don't really need, but like to have. I usually buy a package of generic baby wipes for about $2, but the amount of waste they create is bonkers, so I was hoping for an alternate option. I happened across this recipe from adelynSTONE and thought I'd give it a try. The total cost was less than $2, but could definitely be free if you have these products already lying around (and chances are you do if you have kiddos). 

Here's all you need:

1 c. water
1 1/2 T. tear-free baby shampoo
1/8 t. baby/coconut/olive oil 
Container for the solution

Just mix all the ingredients together and pour into your container.
&
Voila! All donezo.

I'm on a new DIY kick and am planning on making my own laundry detergent next, wish me luck!

blank-2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...