Saturday, January 19, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest!

I have been on the hunt for some super easy looks that can be put together by the woman on-the-go, and have found some great inspiration on Pinterest. I've thrown together some of  my favorite looks, just click on the item and it will take you to Polyvore, where you can find all the details about each item! Happy shopping!

Stripes, mint green, and pops of pink.
Pleats, Stripes and Mint. a few of my favorite things.  Put a black cardigan over it and add tights for an easy transition into a winter outfit!
Image via Chic Wish-found on Pinterest

Inspired by Pinterest!


Guess what?! The skirt shown is the actual skirt in the photo! It's from Chic Wish and it's on sale for $49.90 right now (plus 15% off and free shipping for new customers)! This look is perfect for Spring and Summer, and the maxi skirt is flattering on everybody. If you're shorter, opt for a midi skirt (a little longer than the knee) or an above-the-knee skirt! The hot pink belt adds a fun punch of color, and helps to break up the mint and b&w.

Blush pink, lace, and feminine touches.
pink!
This look is from the blog, Arum Lilea, she has some super adorable outfits on her page, so be sure to head over there for more inspiration! I found this photo on Pinterest, it is not property of me, nor am I claiming it to be.

pink

I love how feminine this look is! The lace, the pink, the gold accessories-it's perfect to bring out your inner sophisticate! You can add any pair of shoes depending on your mood-I think a pair of wooden wedges would look amazing, but flats would work just as well!

So, did I inspire you today? If not, head over to my Pinterest head for more fab looks!

Happy Saturday!

blank-2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...