Sunday, October 3, 2010

Celeb Fashions-ideas?

Hey ladies...
I'm going to make my "Celeb Fashions for Less" a weekly (possibly more) thing. I love doing it, and it keeps me busy during the day. Now, I know which celebrities I admire, but I'm curious to see whom everyone else likes. I know we don't all have the same style, so I'm going to take requests and go from there.

If no one responds, then I'll just keep picking celebs and hopefully ya'll like at least one outfit!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! We've been watching movies in our 'jamas all day, so I'm back to that. See ya on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. hmm, i don't really know celebs styles, but I think Natalie Portman might be interesting.
    and celebs I just like would be Kate Hudson and Drew Barrymore. and Alicia Keys-but that's kinda ghetto :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Hudson would be fun, she's very boho-totally different than Kim K! I'll look into her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...