Friday, October 1, 2010

Fashion Lusts for Friday 10/1

I just have to say that I hate October. I wish I would stay away and never come back. That's all, moving on...

Today is payday. Which means that I am going to pretend I have a disposable income and go online window shopping. I really want that raspberry colored bag I posted yesterday-I'm going to ask Jason if I can buy it when he gets home. I also need some new make-up. I've been trying to figure out how to do the smoky eye look for years now and I think I've gotten enough tips that I can figure it out on my own-FINALLY. Alright, on to my lusts for the week...

1. Faux Fur Vest-Forever21 $34.80- This is so cute! It would look PERFECT with my new suede booties, or even my above the knee boots! I just need to find the perfect top to go underneath it! And seriously, for $35, anyone can afford this!

2. Mark Cosmetics- I kinda just rediscovered them and WOW! They have a whole bunch of stuff! I tried selling it back when I was 17, but I didn't know anyone who wanted to buy it. Or at least, anyone who could afford or cared enough to buy it! Now that we're all a little older, I'm thinking that maybe it's a good idea to give it another go. I feel like I have a lot more knowledge on everything after working for Benefit, and I can take my business with me wherever we PCS to in the future. We'll see...

3. Twirl by Kate Spade Fragrance- $80- Oh my gosh, this stuff smells AMAZING. I got a free sample of it at the Kate Spade shop in Cali and I fell in love. Obviously, $80 is a little pricey, but I think splurging on a good perfume that fits your personality is really important. Here are the notes, straight from the Kate Spade website (www.katespade.com):
  • pink watermelon mingles with blackberry and red currant
  • enhanced with a heart of fresh flowers including orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare flower and sweet magnolia
  • finished with luminous musks and a touch of french macaron (straight from the patisserie, of course)
LOVE.

4. Fishtail Braid- Oh man, I miss my long hair. This style is gorgeous. Yeah, it's a little summery, but I think it could easily transition into fall as well. You can always go the traditional braid route which is a bit more polished. I think braids are so chic and versatile. You can wear them down, wrap them into a bun, or add a French braid to your hairline. I think it adds more of a "personality" to your hair. 

5. Sequined Mini- Yep, I need this. 'Nuf said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...