Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Big things happenin'!

So I've decided to follow in the footsteps of many of the blogs I follow and start doing a sort of "blog schedule" for FL. I will obviously have other random posts throughout the day, but it's always fun to have a bit of structure, right? Right. I'm really loving the inspiration posts I've seen lately, and would love to have a link up of my own! I'll still probably be participating in the link ups with other blogs, but I want to get my own started. I'll definitely need your help though, cool? :)


Here's what I'm thinking for now, but depending on how well things work out, it may change:

Monday: Free Post
Tuesday: One _____ (dress/top/pants/skirt/etc), Four Ways
Wednesday: Free Post
Thursday: Inspiration Day! Link up your looks for the day!
Friday: Things I Love
Saturday: Free Post
Sunday: Beauty Post




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...