Monday, February 27, 2012

Link up with two birds!

I was perusing over at two birds and found a really awesome link up opportunity for their "Inspiration Monday", and I figured I'd give it a go! They chose Miss Drew Barrymore as their inspiration, and since I'm very familiar with the skinny pants/t-shirt/cardigan look, I knew I had to participate! Head on over there to check out there looks, and in the meantime, check out mine!



Oh, and just my luck, my camera battery died just as I was about to take my pics. Aaand, my husband cracked the screen over in Afghanistan, so I think it's time for a new camera. I did my best to crop out the frame of my mirror and make these pics the best I could, but I know they don't compare to a regular camera. I'm honestly so embarrassed, but it's whatevs, right? ;)

63d0b01c.jpg c25afeff-1.jpg f277e292-1.jpg
Black skinny cargos: Burlington
T-shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Burlington
Booties: Wet Seal
Watch: giften
Bangles: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: For Love

Go to two birds and link your own link, and comment here as well!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. i love your outfit! that t-shirt is so cute and that necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had that t-shirt forever but rarely wear it. Same with the necklace! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...